For full-priced online orders (excluding any orders made with Afterpay), we accept returns for a refund or store credit* Returns requests are to be placed within 7 days from the day the merchandise is delivered subject to the following conditions:
- Orders placed with Afterpay are only eligible for a store credit or exchange
- We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed, unmarked and with all of their tags attached.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. 2NDSKIN is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of 2NDSKIN.
- Return to sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
Orders made with Afterpay can only be returned for either an exchange or store credit. Refunds are only applicable to orders placed with credit card and PayPal.
Sale items cannot be refunded/credited or exchanged for change of mind. All sale item sales are FINAL. Sale items include: flash sales, one off sales and any time an item is sold under the RRP price (being marked down) etc.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
To return an item, simply visit our returns portal. Once your return has been lodged and approved, you will receive an email from our customer support team with instructions on how to send your item back to 2NDSKIN.
- The return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Our system will authorise the return based on the approved return option. Please select the correct option you would like in the drop down menu when placing your return: Refund or Credit. If there are any issues with your return form prior to sending your return back please email email@example.com
- Please print your return confirmation email and include inside your parcel, if you are unable to do this, please have your Return Authorisation number clearly printed on your order receipt.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost of AU$15.00 regardless of whether or not your item has been dispatched from our Bali or Sydney warehouse) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. 2NDSKIN is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be processed. You will receive a confirmation by email once processed.
We do not accept returns for international purchases unless the customer agrees to cover all additional shipping expenses.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process as above and attach a photo of the fault to the returns form. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back. We also have a 3 Month Warranty period on all of our pieces; please note this excludes fair wear and tear.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the natural tanning process in leathers each leather hide is different and therefore slight colour variances and blemishes occur and are not considered a fault.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT ITEM?
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING MY RETURN?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
Upon receipt of the items, they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 7 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. We are not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Kindly note that we do not currently offer exchanges. We are working to have exchanges available in the near future! In the meantime, simply send your return back for a refund and re-order as you wish.
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com for further support.