LOVE + CARE
2NDSKIN leather pieces are constructed with the finest lambskin leather which is chosen for its lightweight and luxurious soft texture and silky touch, individually created and ethically produced. Slow fashion attire to be worn and loved for years to come. Treasure and wear often. Treat with care and the potential to last a lifetime is there.
- We suggest to apply a leather stain protector first up, & every 6 - 12 months thereafter to maintain the longevity. You can purchase our leather protector here.
- Unfortunately accidents can happen & stains may occur! Treat the effected area(s) as soon as possible. We recommend a gentle spot clean with a soft damp cloth. Please be mindful of excessive rubbing or exposure to excess water and ensure the colour of your cloth is neutral.
- ANILINE LEATHER: Stain residue may remain on lighter colours. Apply a small amount of talcum powder when the affected area is dry in an effort to draw out the liquid. This may help with reducing the stain
- Try not to get wet! If this happens allow your piece to simply air dry
- Do not dry clean - as the chemicals may cause damage and ultimately compromise the integrity of the leather.
- Hang item(s) on a well-shaped hanger out of direct sunlight
- Never store in plastic - leather can’t breathe!
- Avoid direct contact with hairspray, perfume & make-up!
- Store you luxe leather piece in a temperate environment
- Travelling - simply fold your leather apparel piece & place in your 2NDSKIN cotton dust bag whereby it can breathe & be protected at the same time