First things first! Your 2NDSKIN luxe leather apparel piece has been individually created & ethically produced. Slow fashion attire to be worn & loved for years to come. Treasure & wear often. Treat with care and the potential to last a lifetime is there.
- We suggest to apply a leather stain protector first up, & every 6 - 12 months thereafter to maintain the longevity. You can purchase our leather protector here.
- Unfortunately accidents can happen & stains may occur!
- Treat the effected area(s) as soon as possible. Blot & spot clean with a soft damp cloth
- ANILINE LEATHER: Stain residue may remain on lighter colours
- Suggestion - Apply a small amount of talcum powder when the affected area is dry in an effort to draw out the liquid. This may help with reducing the stain
- Try not to get wet! If this happens allow your piece to simply air dry
- Do not dry clean - We are not lovers!
- Hang item(s) on a well-shaped hanger out of direct sunlight
- Never store in plastic - leather can’t breathe!
- Avoid direct contact with hairspray, perfume & make-up!
- Store you luxe leather piece in a temperate environment
- Travelling - simply fold your leather apparel piece & place in your 2NDSKIN muslin dust bag whereby it can breathe & be protected at the same time
Wear often, wash less & keep it cool! Your 2NDSKIN hand-made slow fashion denim item has been pre-washed and pre-shrunk. Stretch has been added to allow for individual shapes. After washing, item will return to the original form. Designed to age & fade gradually for that lived in look. That’s a great start.
- First wear- there may be excess colour residue remaining, so please avoid contact with light coloured items
- Try not to wash so much - indigos dyes will release more with every wash
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle inside out
- Wash darks separately
- Try to avoid tumble dryers, or dry on a low cycle if needed!
- Warm iron if required
- Don’t dry clean - damage may occur to the dye lot & elastane
- Refer to care label on garment