Paloma Wide Leg Jean
$1 of your purchase goes to the charity of your choice with i=Change®
This colour is currently available for PRE-ORDER, with a delivery at the end of Sept 2022. Secure this colour now, as stock is limited xx
Shop Now, Pay Later
with afterpay & klarna
On Orders Above $100
All WAREHOUSE SALES are final - NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE ACCEPTED
The Paloma Wide Leg Denim Jeans are a high rise style cut to a modern wide leg silhouette. These long-line dark Indigo wash denim jeans with stretch are hi-lighted with contrast outside stitching. Waist-band with belt loops, removable belt-tie, concealed zip fly with metal button and two functional deep side pockets. Perfect every-day beyond basis wear. Suit-up with Paloma denim shirt and heels for a double-denim glam vibe.
FEATURES + FIT
- Regular fit
- High rise
- Longline silhouette
- Front concealed zip fly & button
- Wide leg
- Waistband with belt loops
- Contrast featuring stitching
- Removable belt tie
Our studio model Maryna is 178cm / 5'8" tall, with a 84cm bust, 66cm waist and 96cm hips and is wearing a size 8.
- Fabric: 90% Denim cotton 10% spandex
- Lining: Un-lined
- Packaged in a 2NDSKIN natural calico drawstring dust bag
Love + Care
- Designed in Australia
- Do not dry-clean
- Spot clean with soft damp cloth
- Hang on a well-shaped hanger away from direct sunlight
- To ensure you protect your 2NDSKIN piece as best as possible, you can purchase our Leather Protect here
- For more information please see our Love + Care information
Shipping + Returns
All purchases made during our Black Friday promotion are final and cannot be returned for a refund.
2NDSKIN offers FREE shipping worldwide for orders above $100. For more information, check out our shipping page.
We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your 2NDSKIN purchase so we accept returns for a refund or store credit on all full-price online orders within 7 days from the day your order is received, subject to our returns terms and conditions. For all sale items marked final sale no returns will be accepted. For more info on this, check out our returns page.